19. 2. 2020 Visit and talk from Prof. Bruce Avolio
Prof. Dr. Bruce Avolio, regarded as one of the world’s leading experts in the field of leadership, has visited the Center for Leadership and Behavior in Organizations (CLBO) in February 2020. He is one of the most cited researchers in industrial and organizational psychology. He is best known for his work on transformational leadership, but has also done research on other topics. During his stay, he held a lecture for scientists and practitioners titled “Understanding the First Principle for Successful Organizational Transformation: Change Occurs One Person at a Time”. In the lecture, he explained principles of organizational change and applied them to actual examples of real life organizations. This talk was well visited by many interested people who asked questions and discussed various topics with him. Bruce Avolio also took part in a CLBO Small Group Meeting in which he gave another talk on “Authentic Leadership, Employee Voice and Organizational Sustainability”. In addition, he had many personal meetings with PhD students, research associates and professors to discuss and give feedback on current research projects.
- Kongress „Neue Vereinbarkeit“ der IHK Frankfurt
- Lecture: Understanding the First Principle for Successful Organizational Transformation: Change Occurs One Person at a Time
- Professor Zapf im Gespräch mit heute.de zum Thema Mobbing
- Leadership Lectures: Besuch von Roy Baumeister
- Gelungenes CLBO-Event: Vortrag von Michael Groß