The female leadership advantage: An evaluation of the evidence
- Presentation and discussion at Goethe University Frankfurt
- Guest speaker: Professor Alice Eagly, Northwestern University, Evanston, USA
- Date: 13. December, 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Location: Goethe University Frankfurt, Grüneburgplatz 1, Hörsaalzentrum, Raum HZ 7
Are people prejudiced against women as leaders? Do women lead differently than men? Are women better leaders than men? Do we need a quota for women to insure equal opportunity for women as managers? These and related questions have recently sparked a controversial debate in the media and politics. To promote a more evidence-based discussion, we have invited one of the leading re- searchers in this field, Professor Alice Eagly from Northwestern University, Evanston, USA, who is currently the Metro Fellow at the American Academy in Berlin. Professor Eagly has led research on gender and leadership for more than 20 years and has published over a hundred ar- ticles in top academic journals and seven books on leadership and other social psy- chological topics. She is a leading expert in this domain and an inspiring speaker. In her presentation she will provide an up-to-date overview of the available evidence.
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm Presentation by Professor Eagly
- 7.30pm – 8.00pm Q&A session and discussion with the audience
- 8.00pm Get-together: Stand-up reception for further discussion
The presentation is targeted at an audience of practitioners and scientists
in the domain of human resource management and related fields.
The event is supported by the Center for Leadership and Behavior in Organizations and free of charge.
for the event please send an email to email@example.com.
LinkVeröffentlicht in Events